TaylorMade Spider Tour Black PutterThe story of Dustin Johnson putting his Tour only black TaylorMade Itsy Bitsy Spider in the bag has to be one of the most Dustin Johnson stories you could imagine. It all started with Jason Day having TaylorMade make him an all red version of the Itsy Bitsy with no sight line on it and a different slant neck to give a little toe hang. Dustin, known for consistent putting woes and everlasting searches for the magic putter, decided he wanted to put one in the bag. Not wanting to copy Day's style, DJ knew his brother/caddy Austin had a black one like Day's in his bag. The story goes that Dustin sent him to get it and immediately put it in the bag. The rest is history. This retail version of the Spider isn't exactly the same but a pretty close copy for those looking for some of that DJ magic.
- Based on Dustin Johnson's Tour only black Itsy Bitsy Spider putter
- Pure Roll insert designed to increase topspin and improve forward roll across varying surfaces
- Removed sightline for clean alignment
- Previously "Tour Only" slant neck - has toe hang
- Firm feel for an insert
- Black shaft, grip, and head for sick murdered out look