Callaway Mack Daddy Forged WedgeWedges are some of a professional golfer's greatest tools in the box. Their wedges can be the differences between literally thousands of dollars in their pocket every week on Tour. A pro golfer will use their wedges in a variety of different situations ranging from sticking an easy approach close through bailing themselves out of trouble in a tricky situation all in the name of lower scores. Knowing players depend on that kind of versatility, Roger Cleveland set out to make Callaway's first truly forged wedge in the Mack Daddy lineup based on input from the Callaway Tour staff.
- Signature Shaping and Tour Performance in a Forged Design
- Crafted by Roger Cleveland in collaboration with Tour players
- New 16-groove configuration incorporates an added groove near the leading edge - more spin
- Forged of soft 1025c steel for great feel
- Available in Chrome or Black Slate (raw) finishes
- Shafted with True Temper Tour Issue x100 and Lamkin UTx grip