The backyard parties are rolling, there's graduation parties, 4th of July parties, marathon parties, you name it. Parties mean big crowds and a high booze budget that may make you regret your decision to host this little soiree. Well thanks to Buzzfeed, we have 14 big-batch cocktails to show you that won't break your bank from Strawberry RosÌ© Punch to Three Ingredient Margs. The one that caught my eye for whatever reason is the
Gingery Bud Light Lime Punch:
- 6 pack of Ginger Beer - $5.99
- 6 pack of Bud Light Lime - $9.99
- Carton of lemonade - $2.49
- 2 lemons + 2 limes for garnish - $2.96
- Mix all ingredients in a large (4 quart) drink container. Stir to combine.
- Server over ice garnished with lemon and lime slices.
- Double recipe if serving a large crowd.
Or check out the Pineapple Rum Punch:
Rum - $11.99
Prosecco - $9.99
Can of pineapple juice, 46 fl oz - $3.19
Frozen pineapple - $4.49
- Pour pineapple juice, rum, and prosecco into a pitcher. Add frozen pineapple to keep it chilled. Serve the same day itÛªs made.
- Non-Alcoholic Version: skip the rum and prosecco. Use lemon-lime soda (regular or diet) or club soda instead.