Cobra King LTD Driver
It's a rare occurrence in the golf industry to see a driver model survive more than a year for a product life cycle. Apparently the Cobra King LTD was so successful that all Cobra wanted to do was give it a fresh paint job and keep it around for a second year. Can't say I disagree with them.
- Zero Center of Gravity (CG) by moving the CG to the neutral axis line
- 16 gram Spaceport in sole to control CG - you can see inside the head!
- Forged E9 Face with Speed Channel
- TeXtreme carbon fiber crown
- Adjustable hosel with MyFly 8 adapter
- COBRA CONNECT Powered by Arccos, allows golfer to automatically track drives
I'll dive into the playability of the Cobra King LTD later, because it's killer, but one may argue that the feeling of hitting this driver is what sets it apart. The LTD feels super smooth and fast instead of solid or springy like a lot of other modern drivers (not to say that's bad, they're just different feels). I previously reviewed the Cobra King F7+ (HERE) and said a well-hit shot had a "crack" tone to it, and I would say the LTD has a similar tone that's a little softer and less metallic. Obviously the King LTD looks amazing and super unique. I'm a massive fan of the original black and orange Rickie influenced model, but the gear dork in me is a sucker for the matte murdered out black version that's now available. Either way, you can't go wrong. The shape is nice and both versions look good behind the ball.