2017 TaylorMade M2 DriverTaylorMade has had zero problem whatsoever creating buzz since the introduction of the M series drivers in 2016. This buzz was everything TaylorMade could ask for along with winning Major Championships with the original M1 and an Olympic Gold Medal in Rio with the original M2. TaylorMade made two very different drivers to appeal to their stable of star players as well as the buying public looking to hit the same gear as their heroes. In 2017 TaylorMade took the successful M2 noted for its simplicity and solid feel and made it even better. Maybe the most notable achievement of the latest M2 driver is its recent victory at The Masters in the hands of Sergio Garcia as he finally broke through and into the Major Champions club.
- The 2017 M2 has a new Speed Pocket that is three times more flexible than it was in the original M2
- Lower density 9-1-1 Titanium body, 6-layer carbon composite crown
- Increase in overall inertia of the M2 driver without sacrificing low CG
- 4¡ aluminum Loft Sleeve features 12 adjustable settings
- Two stock shaft choices: Fujikura Pro XLR8 56, Fujikura Reax 45
- Won the 2017 Masters in Sergio Garcia's bag!