- 2oz Pebble Beach Barrel Select Knob Creek Bourbon
- ½oz Amaro Averna
- ½oz Dolin Rouge Vermouth
- 3 dashes Fee Brother’s Whiskey Barrel Bitters
- Luxardo Cherry
- Mixing glass
- Martini Glass
- Julep strainer
- Bar spoon, or other long handled stirring instrument
- Add all ingredients to mixing glass and then fill with ice.
- Stir to chill. The drink will be chilled when the condensation layer that develops on the outside of the glass can be wiped away to view the cocktail inside clearly.
- Use the julep strainer and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with Luxardo cherry.
Drop a comment below on what your favorite 19th hole drink Hit us up on twitter at @swingjuice @swingjuice dan @angrygolfhulk or on Instagram at @swingjuice @danpatascher. Be sure to share some pics in SwingJuiceGear using #Wearsyourswingjuice
AngryGolfHulk is currently drinking up and down 17 mile drive.